This year’s flagship conference on Open Innovation / Collaborative Innovation will be hosted by WIRTSCHAFTSWOCHE, the leading business weekly magazine in Germany. It will take place on November 26/27, 2012 in Frankfurt. innovation-3 is currently preparing the conference.
The interesting story about this year’s conference (as compared to the conferences in 2010 and 2011) is that Open Innovation / Collaborative Innovation will be integrated with a number of concepts that firms in Central Europe are pushing in order to achieve innovation leadership.
Consequently, the conference will focus on:
- Collaborative Innovation and Co-Creation
- Collaboration, Communities and Co-Working
- Collaboration platforms and Enterprise 2.0
- Enterprise Information and Knowledge Management
- Virtual organization and leadership
- Social Business
- Future Workplace