HANDELSBLATT is Germany’s leading business daily newspaper.
I worked with them to set up what probably will be the THE leading Open Innovation conference this year (for the conference program have a look here) in Germany. The event will take place on December 02-03, 2010 in Frankfurt.
I was responsible for designing the program and speaker acquisition and secured top-notch speakers from my client base and my network. The topics that these people and I will present give a good impression on the hot issues that currently are discussed in Germany with respect to Open Innovation.
- Bayer will show how they identify long-term innovations and fields for cross-industry innovation.
- BASF presents their approach to innovation along the whole value chain and the university / research institute ecosystem they are building up.
- Henkel is taking aim at cross-industry innovation and will show how they do it.
- I am showing approaches and results from several Open Innovation projects on how large-scale culture change can be implemented.
- Philips is demonstrating how a coupled outside-in / inside-out Open Innovation could be orchestrated.
- Siemens presents how they use idea contests and internal social media for cross-divisional Open Innovation.
- Deutsche Telekom gives insight into Open Innovation in the telecom industry.
- Merck shows how cross-industry/cross-science Open Innovation could be set up using relevant OI “hubs”.
- Vattenfall shows how Open Innovation in the energy industry could be implemented.
- Porsche gives insight into how they approach Open Innovation.
- General Electric presents approaches and successes in co-innovation
- Osram, a division of Siemens, shows how they manage disruptive and Open Innovation.
- 3M shows how social media can be used for Key Opinion Leader Management.
- Henkel opens its toolbox for generating consumer insights and co-creation.
- DHL, a division of Deutsche Post, shows how they opened up for Open Innovation.
- Deutsche Telekom shows how they approach and manage consumer co-creation.
- 3M present their approach Corporate Venture Capital as enabler for Open Innovation.
Anlong the way results of the study I did with Zeppelin University on the state of the art regarding German Open Innovation will be presented and Germany’s best Open Innovators be awarded.